Take a look at how quickly Presta removes bird dropping marks in record time.
This is the perfect final finish on the rear door of a 2009 Nissan Qashqai which had the whole near side mullered, by what? The driver was unaware??? (to see the door before treatment just scroll down, it’s impressive!!!!!)
The first phase was with Presta Ultra Cutting Creme, which gave a extremely impressive shine in a very very quick time.Presta’s cutting creme removed all the scratches really easily. I found this cutting creme really user friendly and is a truly impressive trade product, but also and excellent product for an amateur enthusiast. I especially liked the way I could always visually see what I was doing whilst buffing due to the consistency of the creme. Other cutting compounds such as Farecla, 3m, Autosmart, Concept, Neilsen, Autoglym and others – usually tend need constant lubrication which can sometimes make it difficult to see the area you mopping as well as (if you are not careful) being messy. On the other hand, overloading your mop head without lubrication and it just won’t work full stop! With Presta’s cutting Creme you don’t need to lubricate. It does however leave a kind of greasy haze which is easily removed either with black super soft head or micro fibre cloth, but nothing like the difficult residue of other compounds. You can visually see a change in colour of the cars panel whilst mopping as the depth of shine instantly changes. The reasons why I found this the easiest cutting agent was for these reasons
- far less throw off
- when you do get throw off it’s very easy to remove
- massively efficient as with instant shine
- overloading the head with compound doesn’t result in rolls of excess compound firing off everywhere
- you don’t get any or have visual holograms
- no need for loads of masking up and covering
- best of all it’s quicker to use both with machine & clearing excess dust/unwanted throw off.
It is very neat and tidy.
For my application process read on!
These scratches ran the whole length of the near side of the vehicle. As you can see from the photo above the results were a perfect finish with no signs of any marks or blemishes.
So this is he equipment and products I used –
- Presta ultra cutting cutting creme – applied with our white 160mm 30mm head
- Presta ultra cutting cutting creme light – applied with our yellow 160m 30mm head
- Presta Swirl Remover – applied with our black super soft 150mm 50mm