Trade Secrets and Tips
Click on to our blog http://www.autosgleaming.com/blog/ to see case studies and video footage of how our products work.
- Apply TFR to heavily soiled or fly covered areas using pump spray or mini jet.
- Soak wheels in TFR or wheel cleaning allowing 3 minutes penetration for best results.
- Do not allow detergents dry on vehicles.
- Do not polish vehicle exteriors in direct sunshine or when panels are hot.
- Do not mix cutting compounds on application pads.
- Spray your sponge polishing head with a light dusting of water before compound application.
- Apply polish to dark coloured bodywork in straight lines, rather than circular motion.
- Use Farecla G3 for scratch removal.
- Use Presta cutting creme for really effective scratch removal with less swirls than other compounds
- Use micro fibre cloths to remove any remaining polish dust
- Spray interior staining with appropriate chemical and leave for three minutes to allow penetration. Agitate with a brush if required.
- When dressing interior plastics always wipe over with micro fibre cloth to remove excess residue and dust.
- Chewing Gum Removal
- To remove chewing gum without solvent based chemicals, fill a plastic bag with ice and place on the affected area. When the gum is sufficiently cold simply remove with a vacuum cleaner or by hand.
- Fogging machines are a great way of combating bad smells from pets, tobacco with sanitser agents. Excellent for detailers, valetors and ll car care needs.
Wood Stain Removal
- Use multi g multi purpose cleaner to remove water based wood stain from vehicle exteriors and interiors. Removes woodstain safely and easily from all surfaces.